This year has been such a rush. So many changes, so many losses, so many gains. With highschool finally over, and summer sweeping us far away from each other , everything is bound to change.
This past year has been a tough year. I lost alot of friends, gained many.
I dont know where to start off, but my scope for 2011 being a good year all got crushed when my best friend left me..
All those plans we made were left unfinished , I couldnt stand knowing i'll be going through my college years alone. But only to find out, I have a chance of going to UK this year...so i can meet my best friend again.
which is the only thing im looking forward to this year. And if THAT gets taken away from me and I end up staying in dubai for university im going to be devastated. Its hard to lose that one friend I always used to lean on for help, advice, a laugh, a hug , or just a talk when Im bored.
This year, i got into a lot of feuds with alot of friends. But I realised in the end, some were not worth keeeping.
They were just not worth trying hard to keep. Cause frankly, a bitch aint worth my time :)
I learnt to give chances to new people, got to know them better and im so lucky to call them my friends now! <3
This one's for youu amardeep, naksh, hadee, adeeel =D and if I missed out anyone .. nothing personal but yeah Im glad I know each and every one of you !
And in all those hard times , one thing that never failed to dissapoint me was music.
This past year has been a tough year. I lost alot of friends, gained many.
I dont know where to start off, but my scope for 2011 being a good year all got crushed when my best friend left me..
All those plans we made were left unfinished , I couldnt stand knowing i'll be going through my college years alone. But only to find out, I have a chance of going to UK this year...so i can meet my best friend again.
which is the only thing im looking forward to this year. And if THAT gets taken away from me and I end up staying in dubai for university im going to be devastated. Its hard to lose that one friend I always used to lean on for help, advice, a laugh, a hug , or just a talk when Im bored.
This year, i got into a lot of feuds with alot of friends. But I realised in the end, some were not worth keeeping.
They were just not worth trying hard to keep. Cause frankly, a bitch aint worth my time :)
I learnt to give chances to new people, got to know them better and im so lucky to call them my friends now! <3
This one's for youu amardeep, naksh, hadee, adeeel =D and if I missed out anyone .. nothing personal but yeah Im glad I know each and every one of you !
And in all those hard times , one thing that never failed to dissapoint me was music.
funny, those cliche sayings on the internet actually make sense sometimes
'When words fail , music speaks'
No comments:
Post a Comment