5 months. Just 5.
Counting down with every passing minute and day, containing my excitement.
Wanting this for 3 years doesn't even begin to explain how ecstatic I am.
Well ofcourse, dubai & its people will be missed.
But sometimes you need a change, a fresh start to help you move on from all pain you've put your heart through.
Im giving myself a break here cause I NEED it, I WANT it.
Im fine now, And I will be for as long as I can hold it together.
Im just going to go all carpe diem every day till 5 months are up.
Counting down with every passing minute and day, containing my excitement.
Wanting this for 3 years doesn't even begin to explain how ecstatic I am.
Well ofcourse, dubai & its people will be missed.
But sometimes you need a change, a fresh start to help you move on from all pain you've put your heart through.
Im giving myself a break here cause I NEED it, I WANT it.
Im fine now, And I will be for as long as I can hold it together.
Im just going to go all carpe diem every day till 5 months are up.
No comments:
Post a Comment