Being with you never felt wrong. Its the one thing I did right. YOU'RE the one thing I did right.
A three word statement does not justify the importance that you have in my life.
All the sappy love songs, movies and books remind me of you. US.
I've never put myself out there, put my feelings on the line, be spontaneous and confess to everything. But with you, all of that seemed worth it.
For me there is only you.
How I wish it were the same for you.
A three word statement does not justify the importance that you have in my life.
All the sappy love songs, movies and books remind me of you. US.
I've never put myself out there, put my feelings on the line, be spontaneous and confess to everything. But with you, all of that seemed worth it.
For me there is only you.
How I wish it were the same for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment