Im still trying to come to terms with the fact that a whole year is over by tomorrow.
It felt like just yesterday I was back at high school giving my final exams , putting up a farewell show with the class, getting ready for prom, getting over stupid mishaps and breakups.
Time flew by real quick this year.
I just hope next year I have time to grasp each moment and live it to the fullest.
Happy new years to everyone :)
It felt like just yesterday I was back at high school giving my final exams , putting up a farewell show with the class, getting ready for prom, getting over stupid mishaps and breakups.
Time flew by real quick this year.
I just hope next year I have time to grasp each moment and live it to the fullest.
Happy new years to everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment