Get your heart broken once, and you're never the same again. I know that it hurts, I know that it feels like the end of the world.. But we all have to go through it at some point in our lives.
You know why? Because it makes you a better, stronger person.
You're learning so much without even realising it. You're going to come out of this , I promise.
You just have to follow the golden rules :
Dont contact them.
Stop waiting for them to come back (If they do, cross that bridge only then).
Get sociable.
Smile.
And if they caused you trouble , Don't for the life of you let them see that it got to you.
Peace.
You know why? Because it makes you a better, stronger person.
You're learning so much without even realising it. You're going to come out of this , I promise.
You just have to follow the golden rules :
Dont contact them.
Stop waiting for them to come back (If they do, cross that bridge only then).
Get sociable.
Smile.
And if they caused you trouble , Don't for the life of you let them see that it got to you.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment